- In September I organised a local food fayre at school with help from the PTA. This was a fab event and was one of my personal achievements of the year.
- Raised over £3000 for charity with the help of others since September. Through our PTA, Ladies Circle and NCT I have taken part in various fundraising events.
- Lectured at Herts Uni - talking about one of my favourite topics to Uni students.
- Took two trips to Yeo Valley - a refreshing and unique place and a place which gets under your skin (in a good way!)
- Our family trip to EuroDisney/Paris - We drove to Paris with the in-laws and had a fab time. The kids had the time of their lives and we enjoye dourselves too!
- The Olympics/Queens Jubilee - what an epic year for the country!
- Earning a Guinness World Record with Thomson Holidays - 29 Hats on my head in one minute! Sadly my record was beaten, but I still have the certificate to prove it.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2013!